Vanilla Pear porridge topped with a decadent cacao-coconut butter sauce and coconut shreds 💕🍐🍫 #meals
Avocado and Egg on Toast
Tomorrow Grey’s Anatomy!! Readyyyy
Please go ahead! Be curious! Fitblr Asks!
- 1: What time do you work out usually?
- 2: How long do you workout for?
- 3: How much water do you drink daily?
- 4: What is your favourite workout video?
- 5: Do you find it easier to make your own workouts or to follow someone else's?
- 6: What is your favourite fruit?
- 7: What is your favourite veggie?
- 8: Do you have a food log?
- 9: Five songs on your workout playlist?
- 10: Five quotes that inspire you and keep you motivated?
- 11: Five people in your life who encourage you to keep going?
- 12: You're running late for school or work, what do you eat for breakfast?
- 13: You're favourite machine at the gym is ___?
- 14: Your shoes of choice when working out are ___?
- 15: What is your ultimate goal for fitness?
- 16: Are you a competitive person when working out/running?
- 17: Thoughts on yoga?
- 18: Which is the bigger temptation: sweet or savory?
- 19: Weight scale or tape measure?
- 20: If you continue doing exactly what you're doing today, will you be proud of yourself in a years time?
- 21: Would the person you were last year be proud of your progress thus far?
- 22: How often do you compliment yourself?
- 23: Who a male celebrity body makes you think "Dayumn!"?
- 24: Who a female celebrity body makes you think "Dayumn!"?
- 25: You have ten minutes to make a to-go lunch. What do you make?
- 26: What is an exercise that you love to hate and hate to love?
- 27: Vegan, vegetarian, meatless sometimes, or omg meat you're the light of my life!!!?
- 28: I want a burger from McDonald's, fries, and a Milkshake. How would you make a healthy version?
- 29: I want pasta with lots of cheese and noodles. How would you make a healthy version?
- 30: I want a calzone filled to the brim with cheese, sausage, and pepperoni. How would you make a healthy version?
- 31: Your salad dressing of choice is?
- 32: Do you comment or like when other fitblrs post about their good day?
- 33: Do you offer an ear to fitblrs who want to give up and encourage them to keep going?
- 34: What is the type of post that you see most that is unrelated to fitblr on your dash?
- 35: What workout supplies do you have in your home?
- 36: What do you want to see most: a six pack, guns, or dat asssssss?
- 37: What is your idea of post workout relaxation?
- 38: How often do you try something new in your fitness lifestyle (ex: yoga, dance classes, water aerobics, zumba)?
- 39: Working out in a Gym or working out in the comfort of your own home?
- 40: Do you have a workout buddie? Tell us about him/her if so.
- 41: A child comes up to you and says, "I'm fat, I wish I could be more like you." What do you say in response?
- 42: Who are a few of your tumblr fitspo inspirations?
- 43: Biggest pet peeve with the fitblr community?
- 44: What is an unhealthy habit that you have which doesn't promote a healthy lifestyle?
- 45: What is a healthy habit you have that promotes a healthy life style?
- 46: Do you consider yourself a positive-minded person? Do you think being positive aids in your healthy lifestyle?
- 47: What made you want to start this journey?
- 48: What are your thoughts on counting calories? Yay/Nay?
- 49: What is one piece of advice you want to share with your followers?
- 50: Not a question: I just want to say you're awesome, you're loved, and I'm proud of you.
My Breakfast Feb.20
I finally tried the famous Mango + Tahini combo as a topping for my usual banana oatmeal!
So delicious - and inspired by Tahini Queen Anna! :)
Colorful lunch to brighten up my day ^^